- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 large portobello caps, diced
- 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Salt + Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Extra-Virgin Olive oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves, sliced
- Lemon Zest from one lemon
- 1/3 cup Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Parmesan
- 1 pack Miracle Noodles
1. Heat oil in a large pan.
2. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are golden brown and tender.
3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 more minutes
4. Add coconut milk, thyme and about ¼ teaspoon each of salt and pepper (to start). Let simmer until it begins to thicken.
5. Add prepared miracle noodles and cook another 2-3 minutes
6. Add parmesan, lemon zest, and parsley and cook, stirring, for another minute before serving.